WHO WE ARE
WILD HORSE CAFE first emerged as a pop up cafe at The Hills Are Alive music festival in March 2012. A late night e-bay purchase saw the next 18 months tirelessly renovating a beautiful 1967 vintage viscount caravan in to a fully operational mobile cafe.
While the caravan was under construction we did a four month stint in an astro turf covered shipping container at The People’s Market in Collingwood and perfected cafe space curation at the Gertrude Street Projection Festival and All Tomorrow’s Parties.
In December 2013 Wild Horse Cafe proudly launched in a sparkling vintage caravan at the Dodds St Reboot, Southbank.
WHAT WE DO
Dedicated to bringing a cafe experience, quality coffee and homemade products to festivals, markets and events. We also become a mobile bar for private events serving a delicious array of specialty cocktails such as, Fresh Espresso Martinis and Fresh Young Green Coconut Rum Mojito’s to name a few.
We are very selective about our suppliers and products choosing quality and ethical companies and great people to work with to ensure the love is in every cup and morsel of food.
Wild Horse Cafe is about the experience not just the fix.
WHERE WE’VE BEEN
- Dodds Street Reboot Community Arts Project, Southbank
- The Westie Awards, Yarraville
- Footscray Community Arts Centre BLOC PARTY
- Testing Grounds, Southbank
- NYE on the Hill, The Hills Are Alive, Kernot
- So Frenchy So Chic, Cartell Music, Werribee Mansion
- Wominjenka Festival, Footscray Community Arts Centre
- Piers Festival, Multicultural Arts Victoria, Port Melbourne
- Laneway festival, Maribyrnong
- Top Shelf festival, Melbourne Exhibition Building, Carlton
- Sustainable Living Festival, Birrarung Marr
- Supergraph Graphic Arts Festival, Melbourne Exhibition Building, Carlton
- Royal Park Festival, Parkville
- Art Play 10 Year Anniversary, Birrarung Marr
- White Night, Testing Grounds
Come say Hello!
Contact us about your next event and menu enquiries.